- Fully electric – no hydraulics whatsoever reducing fuel consumption up to 15%.
- Reduces the vehicle’s CO2 emissions by several tonnes per vehicle annually.
- Compliments electric and hybrid RCVs, as no hydraulics is needed to power the lift.
- Light overall weight ensures maximum operational weight capacity. Only 620kg.
- Automatic, semi-automatic or manual operation modes.
- Adjustable cycle times from 7 seconds for two-wheeled bins, to 14 seconds for four-wheeled bins – speeds operationally unaffected by cold weather.
- Compaction cycles managed according to actual need to empty hooper.
- Remote diagnostic and good accessibility of all mechanical and electrical components.
- Lifts are removable and interchangeable to suit collection conditions in less than 15 min.
- For use with two-wheeled bins up to 360L or four-wheel bins up to 1280L (for bins made to appropriate standards).
- Smooth, vertical lifting and lowering kind to both bins and operators.
- Whisper-quiet (45dB) operation, suitable for collections at night or in sensitive areas.
- Risk of injury eliminated. Automatically stops lift if obstacle detected while lowering.
- Can be fitted to an existing or new domestic rubbish collection body onto a DIN frame.
- Excellent ground clearance; 500mm.
- Bin Weighing and bin ID options available